Our Funded by the Sun program is a win-win for non-profits and other organizations. There are two ways to participate:
- Non-profits can use it as a fundraiser with their current membership, or to recruit new members.
- Businesses can offer it as a benefit to their employees and have the commission go directly to a non-profit of their choice.
How do we get started?
- Contact High Noon Solar, to set up your organization to participate in the program.
- High Noon Solar will provide personalized postcard artwork your organization can use for promotion.
- Your members will contact High Noon Solar for their initial no obligation meeting with our Energy Consultants to see if solar is right for them.
- You also have the option to have a High Noon Solar Energy Consultant come to you and present our Solar 101 talk, where you can learn all about solar and get questions answered.
How do our members/employees participate?
- Request an appointment with High Noon Solar Energy Consultant to see how easy it is to make the switch to Solar.
- Receive up to $750 off their system.*
- The designated no-profit receives $250 from High Noon Solar when the system is installed
*What are the Benefits?
Up to 4kW systems receive $250 discount & the non-profit receives $250.
4.1kW to 8kW systems receive $500 discount & the non-profit receives $250.
Over 8kW systems receive $750 discount & the non-profit receives $250.